VOLUNTEERS ARE THE HEART AND SOUL OF DEDICATEDD
- If you want to help us save lives, please volunteer.
- We will always try to match your interests to our needs.
- There is always work to be done.
How can you help?
- give presentations at schools and various community meetings
- meet with our State representatives and express our legislative goals
- interact with the public and distribute informational materials at various events
- do research and write content for our website
- after an offender is convicted, in support of victim families
- to the parole board in support of victim families
- to corporate and small business sponsors
- to potential members and supporters
- researching grants
If any of the above is of interest to you, please contact us.
Perhaps you have a special talent or interest that you would like to put to use, please contact us.
Call us at: 516 352-7990